May 10, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


I had me a WHOA week! Picked up a few books this week and most were ones I ordered from last weekend or preorders, but I love seeing them come in the mail! It's a special feeling! LOL!

The Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz
Ice Kissed by Amanda Hocking--a keeper copy!
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
Dust to Dust by Melissa Walker--now I can read Ashes to Ashes with this back to back...eventually!
The 100 by Kass Morgan
End of Days by Susan Ee--it shipped early! Yet I still can't read it right away. Sigh...


Then for review from the author, I received:

The Sandman by Erin Kellison


THANK YOU Erin!!


Then I received my metal bookmark and tattoo from Bloomsbury for preordering A Court of Thorns and Roses! I LOVE it! Though I will likely never wear the tattoo, because it's too pretty and I want to treasure it forever! LOL!

THANK YOU Bloomsbury!

Then I went to Hot Topic this weekend and they had their buy 1 get 1 half off sale and I can rarely resist buying something! LOL! I found this bracelet right away and adored it! It has a definition of the word "nerd": 

NERD
(nurd) n. Slang
1. One devoted to unusual interests relating topics of fiction or fantasy
2. One who is socially awkward

I liked it! It spoke to me! As I said in my Instagram pic! Though, I do demand a definition of the word "unusual" I think it should be something else. Because my vampires, werewolves, selkies, demons, witches, necromancers, shapeshifters, werecats, ghosts, princes and princesses, faeries, magicians, sorcerers, ghosts, and etc. aren't so much as unusual, but different! Or in my world, totally normal! ;) LOL!

And then of course there's the Little Mermaid one I bought! It has the dinglehopper, a seashell, a pearl, and a charm that says Part of Your World! They also had one with the same charms in a vial with a bit of sand, but it was longer. I tend to like necklaces shorter, because I am short myself! LOL!


So it was a pretty good week this week! And later today...the SARAH J. MAAS SIGNING!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!


What did you all get this week?








23 comments:

  1. Great haul, Jessica! There are several books on your shelves I'd like to read, too. Isle of the Lost looks good, and Ice Kiss has the most beautiful cover!

    Have a wonderful week ahead, happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crimson bound! I really to get my hands on that one. and that Little Mermaid necklace is so beautiful. I want one myself! Hope you enjoy your new books. Have a great week! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Isle of the Lost seems so cool! I really want to get my hands on it! I still need to read AngelFall but I'm excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Crimson BOund but I haven't read any of the others. I hope you'll enjoy them though. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! I enjoyed Crimson Bound but haven't read any of the rest of your new books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. De la Cruz has a new novel? I hope that one's good. The last few releases weren't my faves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some pretty covers on those books. :)

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am excited to read Ice Kissed! Hope you enjoy your reads. I love The Little Mermaid necklace. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot topic is full of TLM stuff! I always leave disappointed because I want PatF stuff but no Hot Topic carries it. Rude.

    And End of Days!! I'll have to put my order in on payday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You are going to have a lot of fun reading in the future! Have fun at the book signing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, I see End of Days! I totally need to read the second book soon. Time to SQUEEZE it into my schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great haul and an awesome week! I love the need bracelet! I'd definitely wear it with pride! Enjoy all of your new books and have a great time as the Sarah J. Maas signing!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  13. End of Days shipped early?! DUUUUDE nice! I will probably listen to the audiobook though, but that's awesome when that happens!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo, some nice new reads there. Loving your mermaid necklace too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ice Kissed sounds like a great one. Hope you enjoy, have a happy mother’s day and great upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Loads of great reads there Jessica, love it when the pre-orders turn up.
    You have some nice goodies too!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the jewelry! And OMG I really enjoyed End of Days, and liked Crimson Bound and Ice Kissed. Just got Crystal Kingdom in the mail! I hope you enjoy all of your new books when you read them!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like I good pile of books. :) I've been thinking about getting a couple of these as well. I look forward to reading your reviews.

    Vicarious Caytastrophe

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy moly, you have End of Days!!! So jealous =) Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am reading Crimson Bound soon. I hope it's good. happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the Little Mermaid necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great books this week. Crimson Bound looks excellent!

    I hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!