May 4, 2015

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:

Rogue by Julie Kagawa (ARC) (5 stars)
Savor by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC) (4.5 stars)
Amber Smoke by Kristin Cast (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Reviews That Were Posted:

Ice Kissed by Amanda Hocking (ARC) (4.5 stars)
The Clouded Sky by Megan Crewe (ARC) (4 stars)


Currently Reading:

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Swerve by Vicki Pettersson (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:








10 comments:

  1. I need to get my hands on A Court Of Thorns And Roses!! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My copy of A Court of Stone and Roses should arrive this week. I won't have time to read it until school lets out in early June though. Here is my Monday Report. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so jealous you are reading court of thorn and roses. So want to read that. Cant wait to read your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! You read Amber Smoke? I've been quite intrigued by that one. I think I have to wait until next week to read ACOTR because I'm so booked up. The Heir gets top priority! Have a great week!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My It's Monday! post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen A Court of Rose and Thorns all over. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reading All Played Out by Cora Carmack! I still need to read Talon but I have Rogue. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you read a lot last week! The Clouded Sky looks great, I only found out about that one like a week ago, but really like the look of it. I hope you enjoy Swerve this week. Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROGUE! Happy you adored it! I don't know why, but it feels like Talon JUST came out! I need to get on teh bandwagon with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I´m looking forward to read Julie Kagawa´s series.
    Adriana @ Reading Fictional

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved A Court of Thorns and Roses! Sarah J Maas is an amazing author, Rogue was great.

    A great post! Happy reading :-) Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!