May 28, 2015

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: How many books have you got on your TBR list? via Obsessive Compulsive Reader 


MY ANSWER: Well as of my last book haul my Goodreads TBR list has 164. A couple of these are books I do not yet own, they were marked for contests, but they are ones I will own eventually! I am pretty sure I've gotten myself up to date on marking all books in my possession as TBR on Goodreads, so that number feels fairly accurate. But again minus maybe 10 for contest entries so those are not in my possession at this time! ;)





 

19 comments:

  1. Woah! That's not bad at all! I have 245 books I physically own I need to read:P I'll get to them eventually. Great post:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/05/feature-follow-12-how-do-i-shelve-my.html

    Old Follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not bad at all! Hope you can read a good chunk this year!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've definitely got your TBR more under control than I do mine. Lol. Happy Friday, Jessica! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like maybe I should have two TBR lists on Goodreads... Books I actually own and a "wishlist" for books I want to read but don't have. You're doing much better than I am!

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish for your organization. It's funny, because I'm a fairly organized person except when it comes to my TBR.

    Old Follower :)

    I hope you have a great day today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 164 isn't too bad - I've seen scary worse. Like in the thousands worse!

    Andrea @ Bookish Lifestyle
    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a ton and we should just not go there...lol. :)

    Stormi
    Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's impressive. I'd never be able to have a number that low.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/05/feature-follow-friday-size-of-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't really have a big TBR list on my Goodreads shelf. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with. Lol! Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's not a bad pile! That's manageable. I remember when mine was like that... you know, before I went absolutely wild. LOL!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are great with GoodReads I have 300 books in my TBR list, the same books are there four years LOL.
    Old follower.
    Silvy @Books are my life

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've got a lot of books at home that have yet to make it onto my TBR on Goodreads. I'm not very organized, if it looks like something I might like it always ends up on there. I have no restraints lol. Thanks for stopping by my post. Old Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's much better than me. I have 300 something on my list, just the ones I own and need to read. I'll never get around to actually reading them all!

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I forgot about those giveaways that add to the tbr list. One day we'll get through them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow.... I love that yours is so manageable...mine is so far out there...but I am sure you can get that many read!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowzers! I wish my TBR was that low in numbers...

    ReplyDelete
  18. We have quite similar TBR number but I think that mine is just growing and growing. How do you keep it so small?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!