May 3, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



I had a pretty great week! I didn't add too much, some are just keeper copies! And oh wow, was yesterday awesome! I went to one of my not really local, but indie bookshops because they had ARCs!! Yup! And at first they said 1 per customer, but then they said 2 and that's exactly how many I was debating between so I was a happy duck!

From Main Street Books I received the lovely:

Nearly Found by Elle Cosimano (ARC)--I still need to read the first one, but now I can binge read!
The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker (ARC)--this was on my WATCH list and when I saw it, I grabbed it!


THANK YOU Main Street Books, and to the publishers if they were the ones to provide the ARCs!


Then my mall had a book sale! It was a bit too chaotic and disorganized for my well being to really enjoy and dig through the books like everyone else, but I did come out with one awesome deal:

Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd--I still need to read the first one, but when I saw the hardcover in fairly good condition, there's a a rip in the cover and it's a bit crinkled on one end, but other than that it looked pretty clean and it was only $4!!


Then the other books that I bought that were preorders were:

Rogue by Julie Kagawa--keeper copy!
The Eternity Key by Bree Despain--keeper copy!
The Replaced by Kimberly Derting







26 comments:

  1. Nice haul. A lot of people seemed to have gotten Rogue this week. Sadly, I'm not one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got Rogue as a preorder, although a Kindle one! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I am curious about The Replaced. I'll have to read that one someday. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul, I hope you like The Replaced I thought it was okay, but not great.

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan's trilogy is very very good! Great retells, I don't read much YA but that series really impressed me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nice I love book sales :) This one charity by me has a book sale once a year where they sell donated books. Paperback books are only $1, there aren't that many choices but I found a few good ones! I've been hearing a lot about The Witch Hunter! I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I just read The Taking last week and I'm excited to see what happens in The Replaced :) I still need to read The Madman's Daughter series!

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I am so excited about The Witch Hunter! I hope it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed Rogue a lot. The finished copy is really beautiful as well. Have heard good things about Megan Sheppard.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard so much about Rogue! Happy Reading x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo the Witch Hunter looks really good..enjoy! I hope it delivers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought Megan Shepherd's debut trilogy was just okay! I'm reading The Cage next, hopefully that series is more of something I'll enjoy. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice haul! I really enjoyed Nearly Gone and I hope you do, too! I still have to read Nearly Found. Great deal on Her Dark Curiosity! Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not read any of those books but I do hope you enjoy your new reads. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My audiobook hold of Rogue at the library came in today! I was so surprised, that was quick. I hope we'll both enjoy it :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eternity Key looks like it will be a good one. Happy reading and hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Her Dark Curiosity is SO good! I loved it more than the first one... I hope you enjoy it! :)

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  18. I picked up Rogue too. Enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet! $4 for a hardcover is great:D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet! $4 for a hardcover is great:D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rogue and The Replaced are coming up on my TBR, I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Rogue is so pretty and I cannot wait to get to that series. The Witch Hunter also looks really good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think the witch hunter looks excellent! I might have to request it!

    I hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is great that you were able to get 2 arc's! Enjoy your haul girl!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!