Apr 4, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Midnight Marked by Chloe Neill (5 stars)
Untamed by A.G. Howard (3 stars)
Ruler of the Beasts by Danielle Paige (4 stars)


Reviews That Were Posted:

 Once Upon a Dream by Liz Braswell (ARC)--DNF
Reckoning by Veronica Wolff (ARC) (5 stars)
Nightstruck by Jenna Black (ARC) (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Seventh Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones


What I Plan to Read This Week:

Warrior Witch by Danielle L. Jensen (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:








8 comments:

  1. Ah, I haven't even read Splintered yet! It's on my TBR pile, and I even got it out from the library once a couple months ago, but I just haven't gotten around to it. It looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks great, will have to add some to my TBR! Wonderful post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm excited about Warrior Witch! I just got approved for it on Netgalley so I need to rework my TBR a bit. I've been wanting to start Splintered. Is the series good as a whole?

    Christina @ Books & Prejudice

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're plowing through those DJones books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to catch up with the Chicagoland Vampire series.
    Here is My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great week. I am looking at Midnight Marked but have a couple of books I need to read first. Thanks for visiting my blogs. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing Chole Neill's books all over and think I need to pick one up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. some books here I dont' know. Need the check them out and see if I may like them. happy reading

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!