Apr 25, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows (3 stars)
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski (4.5 stars)
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski (3.75 stars)


Review that was Posted:

The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi (ARC) (2.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Forest of Ruin by Kelley Armstrong
Other Posts of Interest:







6 comments:

  1. EEEEP the Winner's Kiss! I loved it! I hope you do too. I'm reading Stalking Jack the Ripper and Dream On. Both I'm enjoying (SJTR more than Dream On).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your thoughts on Forest of Ruin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you didn't care very much for The Star-Touched Queen. I enjoyed it myself. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read The Winner's Kiss! I miss Kestrel
    And I'm curious about the Star touched queen..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice reads. I still need to start The Winner's Trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like last week was a great one. I hope you've enjoyed your books this week. I love Kelley Armstrong but I haven't started this series yet.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!