May 2, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last week got crazy busy for me halfway through and I wasn't even able to read 2 books. Which was pretty upsetting for me. LOL! Hopefully things won't be as hectic this week. Though I know a good chunk of today will be busy!


Last Week I Read:

The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski (5 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

 The Warrior Witch by Danielle L. Jensen (ARC) (2 stars)


Currently Reading:

Smoke and Mirrors by Jess Haines (ARC)


What I Hope to Read this Week:

Hunt by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:






 

5 comments:

  1. AH! I still need to read The Winner's Kiss and The Winner's Crime! So far behind:) So glad it got such a high rating from you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really need to read the winners series. STill haven't found time for it. argh. enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunt by Alyssa Rose Ivy sounds good! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always try to get at least 2 books read a week as well and I hate it when it doesn't happen! The cover for Smoke & Mirrors is so pretty with the background pattern! Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a great week!
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Winner's Kiss! Really hated Warrior Witch though. I'm currently reading Summer of Sloane by Erin L. Schneider! =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!