May 30, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


As you might have noticed, I didn't read The Last Star as planned for my next read! I realized I hadn't read any of my TBR Challenge books, so I thought I would squeeze one in over the long weekend! Granted I haven't read from it since Friday, but I plan to get a nice chunk of it done today!


 Last Week I Read:

The Flame Never Dies by Rachel Vincent (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Forest of Ruin by Kelley Armstrong (4.5 stars)

Currently Reading:

Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff


What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Last Star by Rick Yancey


Other Posts of Interest:








2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your review on The Flame Never Dies :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read the last star. Will get to it asap. I also have illumina coming up this summer. I have put off long enough and feel I really need to find out what everyone is going on about.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!