Aug 15, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 Day Zero by Kresley Cole (5 stars)
Glitter by Aprilynne Pike (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Review That Was Posted:

The Flame Never Dies by Rachel Vincent (ARC) (4.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Arcana Rising by Kresley Cole (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:







3 comments:

  1. I'm reading the new Harry Potter play script. Just because...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're enjoying A Torch Against the night, I can't wait until it comes out in a couple of weeks! Glitter looks interesting, the cover is super gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the audio for A Torch Against the Night and really need to try a Cole book...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!