Jun 7, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.
 
 
The New York Times bestselling Psychic Eye Mystery series continues with P.I. Abby Cooper facing the ultimate locked room murder... 

Professional psychic and FBI consultant Abby Cooper has used her inner visions to get her out of many a scrape and solve many a crime but she s about to face a murder scene that will put all her powers to the test. Abby s husband Dutch has a side business providing security and building panic rooms for wealthy clients. One morning, one of Dutch s partners, Dave, goes missing on his way to meet a client. Abby s intuition tells her something terrible has happened to him. 

Then two of Dutch s clients are found brutally murdered...inside their brand new panic room, and most of the evidence points to Dave as the killer. With the authorities racing to find and arrest him, Abby's got to use all her intuitive prowess to get to Dave first, discover the real killer, and save her husband's business. This is one case where Abby is positive there's far more to this mystery than meets her inner eye.
 
 
I LOVE this series! And yet, I am so behind!! Hoping to get caught up soonish, but there's a dozen series I am behind in and I keep saying I want to get caught up soon! LOL! The reader's curse!
 
PUBLISHER: Berkley Books
GENRE: Paranormal Mystery
RELEASE DATE: July 4, 2017 
 
 
In the thrilling fifth book in the USA Today bestselling Alex Craft series, Alex comes face to face with the walking dead.

Grave witch Alex Craft is no stranger to the dead talking. She raises shades, works with ghosts, and is dating Death himself. But the dead walking? That’s not supposed to happen. And yet, reanimated corpses are committing crimes across Nekros City.

Alex’s investigation leads her deep into a web of sinister magic. When Briar Darque of the Magical Crimes Investigation Bureau gets involved, Alex finds herself with an unexpected ally of sorts. But as the dead continue to rise and wreak havoc on the living, can Alex get to the soul of the matter in time?
 
 
 
 
More Alex Craft! Yay! Question is, did I write down my notes from the fourth book last year?! I hope so!! Also reallllly hoping Kalayna goes back to her other series because I am dying to read that one's finale!
 
 
TITLE: Grave Ransom
AUTHOR: Kalayna Price
PUBLISHER: Ace Books
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: July 4, 2017




20 comments:

  1. Still have to put my hands on some good mystery series and I think you pointed me in the right direction, Jessica, thanks! ;) Also, your second pick sounds really intriguing, I'll have to check the first instalment in the series! Surely hope you have a great time with both :D

    Thanks for sharing, here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Victoria Laurie wrote adult book, too! I've read her first YA book, Death Date (actually I think they changed that title a few times lol) and I really enjoyed her writing! I hope you enjoy both of these books, Jessica!

    BTW, my blog is at a new address now! You can find my WoW post here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm behind in almost all of the series I'm reading two. These sound great though so I may start them and get myself behind in a couple more, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these look good. Dating Death sounds like fun...

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy the newest installment to the series, I'm not familiar but it sounds pretty interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These aren't my type of reads, but I hope you enjoy them, Jessica! I do like the cover for the second one :)
    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That gif! Perfect! :)
    These are both new to me but they sound good! :)

    Stacy Renee @ Lazy Day Literature

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always have such different genres. Yay thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both new to me, but I hope you love them! Awesome WoW picks :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep wanting to try the Alex Craft series!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both sound pretty interesting. Love mystery and magic so maybe I'll start the series. Thanks for sharing. Hope you enjoy these :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are new to me, but they sound interesting.
    I hope you enjoy these when you get around to reading them :)
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both new to me. I think I would enjoy the Kalayna Price series. I hope you enjoy both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard of either of these books or series! Both look pretty interesting, though. I hope you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both are new to me this week, though Price is an author I'd like to read one day. Hope you enjoy them once you get your hands on them!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great picks this week, especially Grave Ransom!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the sound of A Panicked Premonition, Jessica. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both of these sound so good and the covers are cute too. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Huh. Both of these are new to me! But hey, July 4th is not far away. That's kind of a scary thought. O_O Time really flies!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!