Jun 25, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

After my incredible week last week, it was nice to have a low key week! I almost went the entire week without books, but then my Books for Trade from Katie at Paper Trail YA came in! So excited to read this series! Going to start with Nemesis in a bit and then this beauty!


 
Ally by Anna Banks (ARC) 

 
THANK YOU Katie!! 


Then I went to the Disney Store...and caved:

 

So that was my week! What did you guys get?

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, Ally! I really liked the first book. It was a little different for Banks, but good. That shirt is awesome!
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt. Great haul of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the B&B shirt. I would have caved and bought it too

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Beauty and the Beast shirt is amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a great shirt! I'm going to have to make a visit to the Disney Store now...

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have to read Nemesis. I hope you enjoy Ally :)
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!