Jun 11, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

It was a pretty good week this week! I got a book from a trade, another Book Depository order, and a keeper copy! So I really didn't add too much to my actual TBR pile, which is always fabulous!!

Here's what I got:

Breaking by Danielle Rollins--keeper copy! LOVED this one! And the colors are sooo pretty too! Really hoping there will be another book in this series because it's so freaking awesome!
Caraval by Stephanie Garber--I think this is the Polish edition! I may or may not becoming obsessed with this book and its many gorgeous covers! I'm still trying to find the Russian one which is nigh on impossible to locate! Goodreads shows it but all the links say it doesn't exist! Russian bookstore websites only seem to show the English version, at least on the one I found that acknowledged the title! Maybe it's coming out later in 2017?
The Diviners by Libba Bray--yes, I do own the first paperback, but then I saw this one and couldn't help but buy it. I have a problem, I know, because it's completely likely that I will be buying the new paperback version of it, as well as the sequel just to get a matching set in this series! 


Then in an awesome trade on #booksfortrade I got this beauty!! This is likely my next-next-next read, as I still want to read the novella that released earlier this year! LOL!

Reunited by Colleen Houck (ARC)


THANK YOU Jessica!!


And then I also got my preorder swag for Flame in the Mist! It's a set of three buttons each with a quote from Renee's books! Totally awesome!! I need a new bag to decorate in pins...and then you know, never use it in fear of a pin falling off!



And that was my week!! Pretty awesome like I said! Lol! Got mostly books for collecting purposes, a keeper copy and actually only one new book to read, plus swag!! Yay! LOL! What did you get?






7 comments:

  1. I keep seeing Breaking around and I think the cover is stunning! Need to go check that one out and add to my TBR List. You got some good ones this week! :)

    Have a great week, Jessica! Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover for Breaking is stunning..so glad you loved it. Have a good week Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Polish, I confirm that is the Polish edition AND I WANT IT. Oh my goodness! I'm buying it as soon as I get off your site.
    Great haul this week.
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty new books, Jessica! I hope you enjoy them :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will soon have every Caraval edition available. My duaghter really enjoyed that book and I plan to read it during my July vacation. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool haul! I love that edition of The Diviners, I got it when it was first released and it is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that Polish edition of Caraval is very pretty. All of Caraval's editions are pretty! Gotta catch 'em all, eh? I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Jessica!

    Have a wonderful weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!