Jun 21, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


The sides have been chosen and the battle lines drawn.

Echo awakened the Firebird. Now she is the only one with the power to face the darkness she unwittingly unleashed . . . right into the waiting hands of Tanith, the new Dragon Prince. Tanith has one goal in mind: destroy her enemies, raze their lands, and reign supreme in a new era where the Drakharin are almighty and the Avicen are nothing but a memory.

The war that has been brewing for centuries is finally imminent. But the scales are tipped. Echo might hold the power to face the darkness within the Dragon Prince, but she has far to go to master its overwhelming force. And now she’s plagued by uncertainty. With Caius no longer by her side, she doesn’t know if she can do it alone. Is she strong enough to save her home and the people she loves?

Whether Echo is ready to face this evil is not the question. The war has begun, and there is no looking back. There are only two outcomes possible: triumph or death.


How gorgeous is this cover?! I swear Melissa was blessed by the cover gods! In both the US and UK!! 

AUTHOR: Melissa Grey
PUBLISHER: Delacorte Press
GENRE: Paranormal/Fantasy YA
RELEASE DATE: July 11, 2017 



 

18 comments:

  1. I agree about the cover, and I do believe I should go check the other instalments in the series because it sounds quite good!

    Thanks for sharing,
    here's my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing this one around quite a bit recently, and it does look really good :) And the cover is so unique and fascinating. Hope you enjoy it, Jessica!
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover is gorgeous! And it has dragons! Thanks for pointing out this book, I'll have to add it to my wishlist.

    My WoW post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Laura. Firebirds and dragons, oh my. lol
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of the books in this series yet, but the covers are really nice! Hope you enjoy this one :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't started this series yet but it is on my TBR list to check out in time. Bright side when I get to it the series will be complete and no waiting! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not familiar with this series but I have to agree that this is a great cover. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to read the second one still!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have to agree, she is blessed by the cover gods :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a total slacker, and still have not read the first book in this series. I got it (signed and everything) a few years ago at a Geek Girl lunch. If people are waiting on books from this series, it must be worth reading. And yes, he covers to all her books are pretty awesome.
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was my pick last week. I still haven't read the second book, but I can't wait for this one to come out. I hope we both love it :)
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, such a gorgeous cover! Sadly I have not started on this series!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yaaassss, I can't wait to read this book! I hope the series ends well! *bites nails* Happy reading, Jessica!

    Have a fantastic week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm interested in this series but I have started the first one yet. I agree, the covers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to get back to this series! I started the first one on audiobook and really enjoyed it. The whole thing looks really amazing...and yes, agree, she gets gorgeous covers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know how I missed this cover. Love the series but I don't want it to end. It's beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I completely agree with you about the cover! I'm not anticipating this one though, solely because I haven't read the first book! I hope you love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!