Jun 28, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


Ever since the debacle of the Chess Queen Enigma, Mina Holmes and Evaline Stoker have laid low, trying to settle back into their quiet lives as young ladies of London. But the Holmesian deductive abilities won't remain dormant for long, and when Mina receives a strange package from a winged, midnight visitor, she is catapulted into a new, dangerous adventure: the search for The Carnelian Crow.

Meanwhile, Evaline has received some very disturbing news--news that will change her life forever. Along with that unpleasant knowledge is the strange disappearance of her nemesis, the disreputable pickpocket Pix.

When it becomes clear the arch-villainess the Ankh has made her next move, it will take all of Mina's Holmesian ingenuity and Evaline's courage and determination to stop the criminal from executing her boldest and most dangerous plan yet!


EEP! I STILL need to read The Chess Queen Enigma!! So behind!!

PUBLISHER: Chronicle Books
GENRE: Paranormal YA
RELEASE DATE: July 11, 2017 




 

10 comments:

  1. Why oh why haven't I started this series yet. It sounds like so much fun. Thanks for sharing this and it looks like I have some catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw another book cover with birds. Is that a sign? :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool cover! I just love crows on covers XD And it's a new book to me, so thank you for putting it on my radar :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks AMAZING!! Thanks for bringing it to my attention, Jessica! Hope you enjoy :)
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover! Will be waiting on your review as you know I do not do scary. This one has that potential.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get caught up and love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a really interesting series--I might have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! This sounds like an interesting book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one's new to me, but it sounds great and I love the cover! Thanks for the new discovery!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of this one before. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!