Feb 22, 2019

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: What's your favourite bookish accessory that's NOT a book? (submitted by Angelica @ Paperback Princess
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: That would be bookmarks and booksleeves! Bookmarks have been the hero for ages when it came to books for me! I can mark what page I left off on without causing damage to the book itself!
 
In recent years, the new hero has been booksleeves because OMG how have I gone this long without using them?! They offer so much better protection to my book when it's in my work bag and I am just ever so grateful for them all now!
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Every second book blogger talks about booksleeves. I'd love to see it in action, we do not have anything like that in our bookstores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple of book covers like you describe which I use now and then. They are great, especially my one with handles. And they really do protect our books, don't they? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Booksleeves are good protection.

    Bookmarks are great, but I usually use an envelope even though I have a ton of bookmarks. :) I would NEVER fold a page back. :)

    You made two good choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAS! I picked book sleeves as well! I actually believe I purchased one after hearing about them form you!! :)

    My BBH

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!