Feb 24, 2019

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Another uneventful week, other than my signing I had last Sunday! Still no word from the job interview I had. Starting to suspect the worst since the person initially said they wanted the new person to be trained completely by March. Sigh...back to looking I suppose.


Here's what I got this week:

The Blood Spell by C.J. Redwine--SIGNED KEEPER COPY!
Soul in Darkness by Wedny Higgins--SIGNED!


Then swag that I acquired this week was:

 My preorder goodies from A.G. Howard's Stain! I got the short story, Alice the Absent, a SIGNED bookplate, and a gorgeous purple rose enamel pin!


Then I got this holographic print of Iseult and Aeduan--i.e. MY FAVORITE WITCHLANDS CHARACTERS EVER! This was acquired at the signing! And yes, I managed to snag an extra for my giveaway going on here! Which FYI, this ends at the end of the week! ;)


And that was it for me this week! Not too shabby, one book is a keeper copy and the other is for the TBR pile and then SWAG! I love enamel pins and artwork pieces so I was quite happy with these! What did you all get?






10 comments:

  1. Nice haul, Jessica! I love your signed books :) And yeah - trust your instincts ;)
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh some intriguing books for you and they're all new to me. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love swag! Loved the signed copies! I want to read both of them. Have a wonderful week.

    Mary Sunday Roundup #59 @ SMBS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That print of Iseult and Aeduan is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that holographic print!! And enamel pins are amazing too. Seems like ever since I said I'm not all that fond of swag, I've been seeing swag I love!

    Don't give up hope on that interview--you never know what might happen. I'd almost given up on the writing thing I keep talking about, but it looks like it's going to come through after all. Hope your good news comes too!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just picked up Soul in Darkness today! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry the your job prospect may not turn out as you had wanted. Hopefully, the perfect job will come along very soon. I wish I would have went to the signing. I just have been on the go so much I didn't want to leave the house. Have a great week and enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love love love the C.J. Redwine covers. Too bad I still haven't started the series yet!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo you got a physical copy of the new Wendy Higgins, cool! I still need to buy the ebook.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!