Feb 27, 2019

COVER ART REVEAL--Sea Witch Rising by Sarah Henning

I am super excited to share this cover that I stumbled upon Goodreads earlier this morning and was like WHOA! Sarah Henning's Sea Witch was one of my favorite reads last year! Such an interesting and unique retelling of The Little Mermaid, basically spinning it to be an origin story of the sea witch the little mermaid visits!

Here's what the sequel will look like! There's no description about the story itself listed just yet, so I might repost this when it does show up! But I did include the description Sarah had on her website below.


The sequel to her YA fantasy Sea Witch, which will continue with the epic fairy-tale retelling of “The Little Mermaid” from the perspective of both the sea witch and the little mermaid’s left-behind twin, exploring the complications of sisterhood, the uncompromising nature of magic, and the cost of redemption.



Sea Witch Rising releases August 6, 2019






1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!