Feb 20, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here, at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. If you're continuing with WOW, feel free to link those up as well! Find out more here.


Seventeen-year-old Kim gets more than she bargained for when she is set up for murder. Perfect for fans of One of Us is Lying, E. Lockhart, and Gillian Flynn.

17-year-old Kim never expected to plot a murder. But that was before her boyfriend dumped her for another girl. Now, Kim’s stuck on a class trip to London with him and his new soulmate and she can’t help wishing he was a little bit dead, even if she’d never really do that.

But when Kim meets Nicki, a stranger on the plane who’s more than willing to listen to Kim’s woes, things start to look up. Nicki's got a great sense of humor, and when she jokes about swapping murders, Kim plays along—that is, until Kim’s ex-boyfriend mysteriously dies.

Blackmailed by Nicki to fulfill her end of the deal, Kim will have to commit a murder or take the fall for one.



This one sounded really exciting! I love me a good murder mystery! I still need to read another of Eileen's books but that doesn't stop me from wanting to add more to my TBR pile! Lol!


AUTHOR: Eileen Cook
PUBLISHER: HMH Teen
GENRE: YA Thriller
RELEASE DATE: March 5, 2019 






 

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! This is the first I've heard of this but it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THIS is the kind of book I could get into. Such a unique idea.
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't often mention contemporaries, so it always surprises me when I see one from you! I've only read one book by this author before, although I have wanted to read a few of them. I may have to give this one a go.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this sounds awesome! New to me, but the blurb and cover are intriguing :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the movie called, Two Strangers on a Train? Regardless, these are my buzzwords!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!