Feb 26, 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: Do you use Goodreads to keep track of your books? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews

 

 

MY ANSWER: Yes. 

Do I always remember to add my books to Goodreads...not as much! Lol. Like 98% of the time I do remember, the other 2% I remember when I go post my review. I sort of stopped adding the "currently reading" feature to whatever book I'm reading as I sometimes round up the days I'm reading. If I only read for an hour on one weekend day, I'll say I started the book a day later and finished it whenever I finished it kind of thing.

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!