Feb 21, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

This was another headache of a week! Work just felt crazy busy at times, and I know most people like that, but it kind of stresses me out! It seemed every time I got caught up 4 more things show up in my inbox and I'm back to square one! Lol. There was a lot of working through lunch just to try to stay on top of things. I still ate my lunch, but I never stopped working. I think I took my break at 2 one day and 3:30 another day and even then I still came back to more to do before I left at 4:30. I've a mini staycation scheduled next month and I cannot wait!

 

This wasn't a bad week for books either. I'm still debating when I'll read ACOSF. That might be my staycation read or I might pick up another mammoth tome. We shall see!

Here's what I got this week:

 

 

The Last Huntsman by Page Morgan--it'd been on my wishlist for awhile and then I saw just yesterday it was free for the weekend, so I snatched that puppy up!
Every Single Lie by Rachel Vincent--keeper copy! I didn't get around to buying my keeper copy last month but B&N finally had coupons last week! For whatever reason though member shipping speed was greatly reduced and it took a week plus to get to me!
A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer--SIGNED! At last! My precious has arrived and I will be working it into my queue asap!
A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas--SIGNED! The ugliest cover under the sun but at last I have a copy! One of my B&N's didn't have ANY to be found!
The Eyes of Tamburah by Maria V. Snyder--SIGNED! It's the new US edition, had to have it for my Maria collection which has pretty much filled up an entire bookcase!

 

And then I finally got my other patch for my own preorder of AVSBAD! 

I'll be decorating my bag eventually now that I've a small variety of them! The problem is wondering how I should space them, so I can leave room for more should they appear.


THANK YOU Bloomsbury!


And then here's another little Disney related item, I preordered this bad boy in SEPTEMBER! It was supposed to release in late December-early January and here we are mid-February! But it's a Pop of one of my favorite rides at Disney World (and yes, this is a Disneyland Anniversary Pop, but same ride, just different park!)!

 

It's Peter Pan riding the Peter Pan ride! He's in the little ship with the safety bar and the magic-y clouds beneath him! It was too cool, so when I saw it was still available for preorder back in September I impulsively bought him!



And that is what I got this week! It was pretty cool coming home to boxes every other day! If only my missing international book would show up! I've a replacement on the way, but I can't interpret the receipt to figure out what my actual tracking number is. 

What did you get this week?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!