Feb 27, 2021

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: February

 CHALLENGE 1: 2021 New Release Challenge

Near the Bone by Christina Henry (4/13/21)--Review to come at a later date
Witchshadow by Susan Dennard (6/22/21)--Review to come at a later date
Heart of the Bear by Alyssa Rose Ivy (2/25/21)--Review to come later today


I'm up to 8 new releases! They've pretty much all have been review books but they still count! Lol!



CHALLENGE 2: Beat the Backlist 2021 Reading Challenge


Sea Witch Rising by Sarah Henning (8/6/19)
A Sky Beyond the Storm by Sabaa Tahir (12/1/20)


I'm at 6/20, not bad, not bad. Let's hope I can get that number up for next month!





CHALLENGE 3: 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Sea Witch Rising by Sarah Henning (Sea Witch)
A Sky Beyond the Storm by Sabaa Tahir (An Ember in the Ashes)


I'm at 6/10 series now! I might be able to raise this challenge...possibly. I still have quite a few series to start, so 10 might be safe! Lol!



CHALLENGE 4: 2021 Discussion Challenge

When You Don't Like a Favorite Author's Book
Ice-Cream
Teens Playing Teens
Door Peepholes


Okay, so I'm having a harder time on this challenge than I thought! My brain has been overworked from work that trying to think of silly things to talk about have been few and far between. But hey, I had 3 discussions this week! Lol!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!