Feb 28, 2021

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

This was another insane week! It started out really rough and then Thursday and Friday were a little easier, which was a relief. Although, all the while I kept waiting for the $#*t to hit the fan, so I couldn't really enjoy the break in chaos! Lol. Really not much else went on. Still waiting on an international package, if I found the right tracking number it still hasn't really came into US territory yet. And it's been almost two weeks!! Then my AEITA Fairy Loot set still hasn't shipped yet. My tracking had told me it would arrive Friday and when I went to check it, it said a label had been created and that was it! So that was a bummer. Panicking more over my non Europe package that hasn't arrived yet, pretty sure the first one is officially lost. :(


Anyway, here's what I got this week:


Screams You Hear by James Morris--was making a BAM order and decided to throw this one in the basket to apply for a coupon I had!
Wicked All Night by Jeaniene Frost--keeper copy! Was dismayed to see that they changed the mass market paperback size! I guess to justify the raise in price? I'd rather it stay the same style/size/shape as the traditional MM paperbacks. :(
Kingdom of Shadow and Light by Karen Marie Moning--since I discovered my B&N didn't have Jeaniene's book I found that at Walmart and then I found Karen's there too, so I thought why not?


For review I received:


 Heart of the Bear by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC)--Already read and reviewed!
Ember of Night by Molly E. Lee (ARC)


THANK YOU Alyssa & Entangled Teen!

 

 

And then I won a prize in Pages of the Night's week of giveaways and my luck scored me the only Caraval related prize:

 It's so pretty! And yes, it went right on my Caraval case!

 

THANK YOU Britnee! 

 

Then my preorder gift for The Iron Raven arrived and I loved them!

The artwork is so pretty! Puck and my favorite cait sith, Grimalkin!!


THANK YOU Inkyard Press!

 

Then just as I hit schedule on my post, this arrived in the mail:

 

My preorder gift for Covet!! Character cards, stickers, a bookmark, and poster art of the Vega brothers!


THANK YOU Entangled Teen!


Then I was also surprised to receive a rewards gift card in the mail:



 

Then I picked up a few Easter-y bookstagram props as well and that was it for me this week! Hoping my international book comes soon so I can show you all its grace and glory! Lol! What all did you get this week?

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!