Feb 23, 2021

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

If you've read the description of Witchshadow, you will know that this is not spoilery! :)

 

"Iseult stared at Aeduan, shocked. Elated. Aeduan was here, somehow, standing before her." p 85*


 

*Quote comes from the ARC therefore it and its page number are not final.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Witchshadow
AUTHOR: Susan Dennard

PUBLISHER: Tor Teen
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: June 22, 2021



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books That Made Me Laugh Out Loud (Claire @ Book Lovers Pizza)

 

*in no particular order
**I think I figured out the hack to get three pictures in a row! It's more time consuming than Blogger Legacy, but that's Inferior New Blogger for you.


 

10. SOULLESS by Gail Carriger--Alexia had me in stitches throughout this series! She was way ahead of her time!
9. HEX HALL by Rachel Hawkins--Sophie had snark! Loved that girl!
8. SOME GIRLS BITE by Chloe Neill--Merit was the queen of snark! She was hilarious and not your typical vampire!


7. WICKED by Jennifer L. Armentrout--Tink had me laughing so much in this series!
6. DEAD WITCH WALKING by Kim Harrison--but before there was Tink, there was Jenks, and omg, this pixie was hilarious!
5. POISON STUDY by Maria V. Snyder--Janco still remains one of my most favorite characters! He's such a goofball, but still badass!




4. HUNTING PRINCE DRACULA by Kerri Maniscalco--I felt like Thomas just got funnier as the series went on!
3. FIRST GRAVE ON THE RIGHT by Darynda Jones--Charley was a riot! Even her t-shirts had me laughing! All the quotes before the chapters that came from something she likely owned had me loling!
2. OBSIDIAN by Jennifer L. Armentrout--Katy and Daemon had a great dynamic even before they became a couple! They both had me laughing at things they said or did!



1. LEGENDARY by Stephanie Garber--and of course, my girl, Tella, takes #1 because she constantly had me laughing! The girl has sass I loved that about her!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!