Apr 16, 2024

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"'Dear God,' I say as I open another drawer and pull out a wrapped piece of hard cheese. 'The man is a squirrel. There are stashes of food everywhere.'" p 177


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: The Poisoner's Ring
AUTHOR: Kelley Armstrong

PUBLISHER: Minotaur Books
GENRE: Mystery
RELEASE DATE: May 23, 2023




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. 



This week's topic is: Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Go on Vacation With


*in no particular order
**I'm assuming we're talking book characters, the description afterwards had me thinking it was real life friends and then it got me confused! Lol. So going with book characters!
***Also, I have zero clue as to what kind of vacation we'd all take? Book trips for some for sure! Maybe an amusement park for others? Lol. I'm bad at this part! Just no beaches for me.



10. GRACE--I just loved her character! I feel like we'd get along well!
9. FINLAY--
the adventures this woman has delight me! Though I still need to get caught up, especially since she has a roadtrip book coming up!
8. MERIT--
Merit is a lot of fun and I think hanging out with her would be great! Plus she likes food! Lol.



7. VIOLET--she's also a quiet sort, though she becomes a force to be reckoned with naturally! But her love for books in the beginning would mean we'd get along swell!
6. ANNELISE--
Annelise was a brainy sort and while I'm not on that level of smarts, I feel like we'd still get along well enough as I recall seeing myself in her at times.
5. BELLE--
I mean obviously, right?! Lol.



4. GEORGINA--she works in a bookstore and likes to read so of course we'd get along swimmingly!
3. KATY--
my girl! Bloggers and readers, we'd have a blast! Send us to a book convention and we'd go nuts! I'd say we'd do the divide and conquer...but we'd want to meet all our favorite authors so it'd be more like us dive bombing from line to line together!
2. EVANGELINE--
loooved her and her belief in magic and fairy tales and all things magical! We'd have fun together too!



1. TELLA--I mean obviously, I want everyone from the Caraval and OUABH world on my trip but I thought I'd limit myself to one from each series! Lol. Tella was my fave after reading Legendary! We just have that same kind of attitude and mindset, we're like two peas in a pod!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!