Oct 16, 2024

Can't Wait Wednesday

 

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine.


After escaping the mist, Kiara and Jude are pursued by a vengeful god hell-bent on stopping them from breaking the curse that torments the realm, in this sequel to the highly anticipated debut YA fantasy, To Kill a Shadow









I still need to read the first book, but now that I know for sure it's a duology, I'm glad I waited! It's better for my sanity if duologies are read back-to-back! Lol.


TITLE: To Shatter the Night
AUTHOR: Katherine Quinn

PUBLISHER: Entangled Teen
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: December 3, 2024







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!