Oct 3, 2024

Books from the Backlog #103

Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread.  If you are anything like me, you might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. This is a fun meme hosted by Carole's Random Life in Books!

 

 

Isabella Harpe, last in a long line of witches, drifts with the wind. Her tarot cards always ready to bring in enough to live on, and her instincts keep her mostly out of trouble. Unfortunately, bad boyfriends and even worse luck strand her near the most dangerous place for a witch to land—beside a cursed town, and an even more cursed man. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I added Lilith Saintcrow's Rose & Thunder to my TBR in January of 2016. It's giving off The Beauty and the Beast vibes so I am sure that's why I bought it! Lol. But I honestly can't remember much more about it than that guess. It's been so long since I've read a Saintcrow book so this ought to be a good one to comeback to!

 

 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!