Oct 11, 2024

Book Blogger Hop #327

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!



This week's question is: Do you have a favorite book or author that you turn to every October to celebrate Halloween? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)



MY ANSWER: Not so much. I mean, in October I will try to read some scary books or thrillers from my TBR pile. More often than not though I am usually in event prep mode and am reading books for that. Or as I might possibly be now, as I write this in advance, I might be re-reading the Caraval trilogy for Spectacular later this month! Lol.

But in a perfect world, I'd be reading thrillers or books that border horror!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!