Oct 29, 2021

Book Blogger Hop


 This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: Have you ever read a book on Halloween? If so, what was the title? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer

 

MY ANSWER: Oh I'm sure I have! I can't think of a specific title. It just depends on whatever I'm reading at the moment. It's rarely a "Halloween" read. I somehow find myself prepping for fall events by reading those authors' books around this time of year or I'm reading my review books. So yeah...I can't think of a specific title. 

Looks like last year around this time I was reading The Ravenous by Amy Lukavics, so an oddly appropriate title! Lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!