Oct 10, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Well I had three preliminary phone interviews this week that went pretty good. I've an in-person interview with one of them on Tuesday. So things are looking up in that sense. I've FINALLY been informed that my Book Depository order of Once Upon a Broken Heart is on its way to THEM, so I should hopefully be getting those within another week or two...thinking optimistically! If tracking is to be believed I'll get my Forbidden Planet order on Thursday, no word on my second Waterstones order...that shipped BEFORE the one I received. So yeah, still panicking on THAT one! And no word on Goldsboro yet, but since BD is just now getting theirs, I'm guessing the same might be said for Goldsboro. Fingers crossed! Until I know more, the tent isn't coming out! Lol.


Here's what I got this week:

Luminous by Mara Rutherford
Kingdom of the Cursed by Kerri Maniscalco--BAM edition
Kingdom of the Cursed by Kerri Maniscalco--B&N edition


Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber--SIGNED!!

 

 

Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber--UK Vial cover SIGNED!! Still waiting on 9 more copies...fingers crossed I get the other 3 covers!! 


Gods & Monsters by Shelby Mahurin--Fairy Loot edition


Then for review from the publisher I received:

A Rip Through Time by Kelley Armstrong (ARC)


THANK YOU Minotaur Books!!


Then I received my first Owl Crate box of the year! I didn't realize I had skipped so many since the book never seemed to be one of interest. I had just added this book to my wishlist when I saw it was in the September box! So I was pretty excited and the items inside weren't too bad either!




Then I got two preorder incentives this week as well:

I received my Steelstriker character cards and signed book plate!


THANK YOU Penguin Teen!!


Then I got my White Smoke key chain!


THANK YOU Epic Reads!



Then I got a few other bookish prints that I fell victim to when I saw them:

This is Jacks from Once Upon a Broken Heart! I got this from Pages of the Night and am in love with it!!


Then the second one I picked up was The Cruel Prince as Alice in Wonderland characters! It was just too cute and I've been wanting a Rosie Thorns print for ages!



And that was it for me this week! It was a pretty exciting mail week...stressful in the sense that I am constantly checking tracking on my other OUABH orders, but exciting nonetheless! Lol. What all did you get this week?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!