Oct 31, 2021

Stacking the Shelves--a REALLY GREAT week!

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

This was a pretty good week for books! I mean, I didn't add a whole lot to my TBR, which was good, but I got some pretty great stuff! Also, I had been sitting on this for awhile but thought I'd share it now...I got a new job!!! I don't start until the 15th, I was grateful they were willing to push my start date back a bit since I've my YALLFest trip planned and didn't want to interrupt my first week there with that. Luckily, that's all I had planned for this year. So yay!


Here's what I got this week:


Archangel's Light by Nalini Singh--still massively behind in this series but I still buy the books as they release because I can't help myself. Lol
Defy the Night by Brigid Kemmerer--Book Beacon Box edition! It's SIGNED and has gorgeous sparkly pink sprayed edges! This picture really doesn't do it justice! It also came with an alternative cover, but I decided to keep that secret in case others are still waiting on theirs.


Then I received my Fairy Loot box (no spoilers) but you all might have guessed what book it was like I did and OMG I was SOOOOO thrilled with this box! The book was everything I had hoped for and MORE!


 

Then for review from the publisher I received:

Book of Night by Holly Black (ARC)--I screeched when this arrived in my mail!


THANK YOU Tor Books!!!


Then I bought a few more things from A Touch of Magic:

a gorgeous Caraval print--I'm trying to acquire more Caraval art that speaks to me!
Monthly cupcake pin--The Cruel Prince!



Then I received some of my preorder goodies:

bookmark and tattoo for A Shadow in the Ember!


THANK YOU Blue Box Press!


Kingdom of the Wicked goodies: a signed bookplate
art card
enamel pin


THANK YOU Jimmy Patterson Books!


Then one last Etsy purchase I acquired this week is from The Strawberry Shark:

It's a handmade bat plushie! He's so cute!! I couldn't resist when Caro shared them on Twitter! I once again had Etsy issues in the app and the browser, it was nothing short of amazing that I finally got the item to appear in the shop.



And that was it for me this week! What all did you get? Hope you all have a Happy Halloween too!!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!