Oct 17, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

This was another pretty decent week for books! Got 2 more covers of Once Upon a Broken Heart with just 1 more to find! Hopefully my Book Depository order can be the one that has all of that particular cover! And of course, out of all 4, the one I'm missing is my favorite!

 

But here's what I got this week:

Wayward Souls by Devon Monk--been meaning to start this series...as well as her other one she wrote that I have yet to start!
A Shadow in the Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout--the gorgeous hardcover edition that I ordered during the preorder sale! Think I have 3 books left in that order I'm waiting on.
Steelstriker by Marie Lu--SIGNED! I can finally start this duology now!
Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber--UK edition, the arrow
Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber--UK edition, the fox. Thanks goes to Britnee for this one! Just have 1 left to obtain!
Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber--Owl Crate edition!

 

 

Then for review from the publisher I received:

 

Master of Iron by Tricia Levenseller (ARC)


THANK YOU Feiwel Friends!



Then I got my preorder gift for Dark and Shallow Lies! I think this map is just super cool!


THANK YOU Penguin Teen!!


Then I had to order the adorable print from Whimsical Publishing when it became available:



 
And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!