Oct 3, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

This was a pretty exciting week when it came to books! Not only did Once Upon a Broken Heart release, but I got a few other goodies too! Of course, I'm in a never-ending panic spiral as I await news about my Book Depository preorders as they have not shipped and the panicked whispers are about us possibly getting 2 print run, which will. Not. Do. There's been no word yet what the outcome is and I don't know if I should cancel my order now or not. It's terrible!! That and my Goldsboro still hasn't shipped yet either when it comes to UK purchases, so naturally I am stressing out!

 

Anyway, here's what I got this week:


Horseman by Christina Henry
Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber
Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber--B&N edition!
Evil Thing by Serena Valentino & Ill. by Arielle Jovellanos
Defy the Night by Brigid Kemmerer--SIGNED B&N edition!


Then my Fairy Loot editions of the Blood and Ash series arrived!


I was quite happy with these!


Then my September Fairy Loot box came! I was pretty happy with this one! The book was nice, the Fairy Loot editions were a little lackluster this time, but not terrible. The items weren't too bad either! I loved the tarot cards, though one of the choices did surprise me, but oh well!



Then other than an Etsy order that arrived damaged, that I am talking with the shop owner now about options, that was it for me! Not too bad of a week. Just stressing out over my UK OUABH orders, especially TBD ones! Lol.

What all did you get this week?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!