Oct 15, 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This wee's question is: Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein vs. Bram Stoker’s Dracula. Which classic horror tale is scarier? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer

 

 

MY ANSWER: Sadly, I've yet to read Frankenstein yet, but it's in the TBR pile...somewhere! Lol. Dracula is pretty creepy itself. I mean, all the things he can make happen, though we don't see it happen if I recall. The people going crazy because he's controlling their minds, the vampire brides, drinking blood...yuck! From what little I know of Frankenstein, it's a contender: grave robbery, building a "man" out of other dead body parts, he comes to life and mindlessly kills others...that's about all I know from the gist of the movies. Lol.

So I have to go with Dracula just because it's what I know and it was pretty creepy!

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!