Oct 24, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Well, the weather is starting to dip into fall finally, and I feel a head cold coming on. Right now it's not much of anything. My head feels spacey mostly with a maybe tickle in the throat, but I feel like it's the onset of a cold. I've been taking some Zicam to "shorten" the cold and will likely take cold medicine tonight to help knock me out and hopefully knock the cold out before it can take effect.


Here's what I bought:


One Poison Pie by Lynn Cahoon--signed! I didn't realize this was a local author until I stopped in my local indie store. She was signing copies of her new series so I decided to get the first book. Though oddly, she didn't sign her name, just wrote my name and Happy Halloween. Oh well!
Little Thieves by Margaret Owen
When Night Breaks by Janella Angeles--Owl Crate edition!
 
 
 
Then I found this bookmark while in my bookstore as well and thought it was cute so I bought it!
 
 


Then I bought another book sleeve...again. But it was Scooby, and Halloween, and it had a zipper and I thought I ought to give the small size a try too!





Then I also got my preorder gifts for Little Thieves:



THANK YOU Henry, Holt & Co!


Then I got this box last week but forgot to take a picture of it! My Gods & Monsters Mini Hangover box from Fae Crate!




And that was it for me this week! What did you get?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!