Feb 3, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: What was your favorite genre to read as a child? Do you still read that genre, or do you read something else now? (submitted by Mark @ Carstairs Considers




MY ANSWER: As a kid I remember enjoying fairy tales! I would read this one collection of fairy tales a lot from my school's library. Little did I know they were somewhat edited for children. I eventually moved myself up to the true fairy tales not long after! Those were some dark tales, let me tell you! I do still enjoy reading fairy tales and their retellings now. Not sure if you would call them a genre, but I guess in a sense they are because I feel like they differ from regular fantasy.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!