Feb 10, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Do you enjoy reading romance novels? If so, which romance trope is your favorite? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer



MY ANSWER: I don't read romance books, but I read books with romance in it! Typically I don't like the romance to be the focus of the plot. I like other things to happen and the romance to just be a side effect of all the action and such! But regardless, I would say I love the enemies to lovers trope. I don't know why or what book could've established that love. Really, it could have been my first love, Demon in My View as that one had a previous villain find love with the girl he was initially out to kill...so yeah...I guess that's where I got the love of that trope without even realizing it!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!