Feb 19, 2023

Stacking the Shelves--The Sprayed Edges Edition

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Well, it was another week. As I sit here trying to think back on it all...it was pretty uneventful! Lol. Unless you want to count the dentist appointment I had on Valentine's Day! Nothing says love like clean teeth! Lol! After that I met my parents for dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant, so I guess it wasn't a terrible day. No cavities either! Win! After that the week was pretty mundane and uneventful.

 

Here's what I got this week:

This week I got my preorder of the standard German editions of the Caraval trilogy! These had sprayed edges too! I ordered these from TBD! Though Finale had a bit of an uh-oh with the sprayed colors I wasn't in the mood to mess with trying to get in touch with them. The likelihood of my not having to ship this copy back and hope for a better one was pretty high for the scenario! Even with the blip I think these editions are so pretty ! I love the ombre coloring going on!


Then my Fairy Loot edition of The Ex Hex arrived and I either forgot or never really looked at what the special features of this book was going to be because the ombre sparyed edges here were another delightful surprise!

 
 
The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling--Fairy Loot edition!
 
 
 
For review from the publisher I received:
 
 

House of Roots and Ruin by Erin A. Craig (ARC)




THANK YOU Delacorte Press!




 
 
 
And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?








 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!