Feb 12, 2023

Stacking the Shelves--The Signed Editions & Special Editions Edition

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Well I can definitely say this was a better week! Mainly because I had not one, but TWO author signings! There was even a third, but I couldn't attend because it was on the SAME NIGHT as one of my other ones! That rarely ever happens to me! Like ever, but on rare occasions there are two signings on one night, but it was never an issue for me as to which one to attend! This one was easy for me at least, because I had met Tahereh Mafi before and had all my books to date signed, so I just ordered the latest one to add to my collection! OCD demands it! Lol! I also got to meet Tessa Bailey and Elle Cosimano! I met Elle once before but that was after her first Nearly book was released so I had a LOT to get signed! All in all, it wasn't a bad week! Work was slow again, but that's pretty much the norm for this time of year.

 

Here's what I got this week:

 

First up is a special edition sort of box from Tessonja Odette! I haven't started The Prophecy of the Forgotten Fae series yet but when I saw she had a super special box where you could get BOTH books in hardcover signed plus other goodies I decided to put my Christmas gift card to use!

Included with the books was: a crystal, a bookmark, temporary tattoo, a necklace, a map, a print of the couple, and a coloring page print of the couple

A Throne of Shadows by Tessonja Odette--SIGNED!
A Cage of Crystal by Tessonja Odette--SIGNED!




Finlay Donovan Jumps the Gun by Elle Cosimano--SIGNED!
These Infinite Threads by Tahereh Mafi--SIGNED!


Next up was a special edition of the GERMAN Caraval trilogy! I forgot what book box group did this. Not one of my normal ones, as they were located in Germany! Sadly my picture does not do these edges justice! I will try taking a better one with my nicer camera and post to Instagram this week! But basically lined up you can see the game that is Caraval among the edges! It's SUPER cool and beautiful!

Caraval by Stephanie Garber
Legendary by Stephanie Garber
Finale by Stephanie Garber


And then I impulsively purchased this beautiful edition from Bookish Signs and More! When I saw the gorgeous edge and that she only had 10 copies on hand, I jumped on it stat!


Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber--SIGNED! I forgot to include that page but it was one of the many copies Stephanie presigned! And yes, I know my little camera kinda sucks! Lol. This was my old camera I use to bring along to book signings because it was better than my phone. But now this camera is out of date and I'm too lazy to pull out my Nikon. So I will try to take a picture of this one with my Nikon and post this week! Two picture ideas already! 



Then finally, I got my January YA Fairy Loot book! I wasn't going to share it since I hadn't seen it shared anywhere yet, but then just before I started writing this post I saw it...after I already took my pictures and uploaded and I was too lazy to go back. Lol. So no spoilers here! 

I wasn't real sure about this one after I found spoiler guesses but since skips are limited I thought it didn't sound too bad. I might have to cancel my adult subscription soon as I can't really afford to keep both running constantly. 




And that was it for me this week! It was pretty insane what with my signings and then getting mail and then making impulse purchases. I didn't even show the things I bought yesterday...they're not bookish, but are squish-y & mallow-y. LOL. 

What all did you get this week?




 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!