Feb 5, 2023

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Another uneventful week! Not much happened this week. We had more cold weather strike on Wednesday again, though this one involved more ice than the previous week. Still grateful to work from home so it wasn't an issue! Otherwise not much happened. Although I do find myself regretting signing up for Informed Delivery with USPS because I am seeing the mail scheduled for delivery and I am not getting it. I should've received a bill on Friday, but they did not deliver it. So I thought maybe I'd get it Saturday with the other piece of mail they were set to deliver and nothing came yesterday. My only concern is wanting to make sure the insurance bill stayed the same as the previous month as I paid it already, but a few months back I did the same thing and when the bill arrived at its usual time, the monthly payment went up by a few dollars...so I basically just want to make sure I am paying the right amount. Sadly I don't know if there's an online account I can reference as I've just always gotten the paper bill. So it's causing some low key stress but if I don't get it by Wednesday it's going to be up to the extreme since it's technically due Friday. Ignorance really is bliss. If I didn't sign up for Informed Delivery I would not know I should've received it Friday and here I am Saturday night still without said bill feeling a slow increase in the panic attack set to ensue on Wednesday--as I always pay my bills on time. 


Anyway, I actually did pretty well this month as I didn't buy anything really, no preorders came in...but I did get some review books and bookish art!


For review I received:

Hemlock Island by Kelley Armstrong (ARC)
The Iron Vow by Julie Kagawa (ARC)
Vengeance of the Pirate Queen by Tricia Levenseller (ARC)


 

THANK YOU St. Martin's Press, Inkyard Press, and Feiwel & Friends!!




Then I won the grand prize in the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge and won a B&N gift card!

 

 

THANK YOU Sandy & Holly!


And then through the magic of Instagram I discovered a new bookish shop at Rosemary Creations and found new bookish art to fall in love with! I initially started out buying a whole lot more but made myself dial it back for financial purposes, but I definitely plan to come back every once in awhile to get the rest!

I pretty much bought from the latest drop and snagged this gorgeous Once Upon a Broken Heart piece!


Then naturally had to get the Caraval one with Tella and Legend because OMG it's just beautiful!!



And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!