Feb 24, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: What is the significance of your blog header? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)



MY ANSWER: Ironically, I was just wondering if I ought to get a new webdesign created for my blog! I've had this one for sooo many years now. Honestly, at the time I wanted a darker color vibe as too many other blogs had white and lighter colors. Personally, it kind of hurts my eyes to have so much light colors going on, so I went for the extreme opposite and chose darker colors. The header itself was simple in essence. Just basically reading. And I like starry night skies...so yeah. Not much significance.

If I were to do a new one, I am not even sure what I want to go with. I like the cartoon-y like people I see on a few headers, but then I wouldn't want to be just another one of them. Maybe an animated desk with a pile of books and a laptop...basically my blogging environment? It will take some thinking I guess!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!