Feb 7, 2023

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"Christopher was dead. They'd found him bobbing on the water's surface, his eyes bulging and empty, just after dawn. While I couldn't honestly say I'd ever killed anyone before, this time, there was no denying I was one hundred percent responsible." p 1


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Finlay Donovan Knocks 'Em Dead
AUTHOR: Elle Cosimano

PUBLISHER: Minotaur Books
GENRE: Mystery
RELEASE DATE: February 1, 2022




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten 2023 Sequels/Finales I'm Excited About

 

*in no particular order
**I changed up the topic as I currently don't have any debuts on my list. It usually takes awhile for debuts to hit my radar, sometimes because the genre may not be my thing right away or I'm waiting to see if others review it first to see if it's something I might like. I'm making myself being picky these days since my TBR pile is so out of control!


10. CAPTURE THE SUN by Jessie Mihalik
9. NEVER A HERO by Vanessa Len--a 2022 debut that I still need to read, but feel pretty good about this one! Lol.
8. CONQUER THE KINGDOM by Jennifer Estep



7. THE FEVERED WINTER by Jennifer L. Armentrout--not gonna lie, kind of worried this one might not be coming at all. AT. ALL. I have not seen it mentioned in any of her newsletters lately, focus is being put on her other two series and a new one to come this year...so yeah...I'm very, very worried.
6. A TOUCH OF CHAOS by Scarlett St. Clair--I still need to read the third book but I heard it had a killer cliffhanger, so I held off on bingeing the series to date!
5. THE IRON VOW by Julie Kagawa



4. TWO TWISTED CROWNS by Rachel Gillig--another 2022 debut I still need to read but still feel pretty good about!
3. FROM THE GRAVE by Kresley Cole--I've been waiting sooooo very long you guys!
2. LEGENDS AND LIARS by Morgan Rhodes--another one I am dying to read! I read the first book of this duology in late 2021 and this extra 6 months on top of the 1 year from actual release is killing me!!






1. A CURSE FOR TRUE LOVE by Stephanie Garber--I mean, you KNEW this was coming, right? After my topic change? Right? Lol!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!