Feb 1, 2023

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: January

CHALLENGE 1: 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Today, Tomorrow and Always by Tessa Bailey (Phenomenal Fate)
Seasons of Chaos by Elle Cosimano (Seasons of the Storm)


I feel like I got off to a great start this month! TWO series finished! And these were ones I started and finished within the month! One trilogy and one duology, so not too shabby! 2 down and 3 to go!



CHALLENGE 2: 2023 Discussion Challenge

Books with Romance vs Romance Books
2022 End of the Year Survey
Fantasy vs Fairy Tales
Randomness Post: Disney Calendar Factoids
Book Spotlight: Rockin it Old School with The Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith


I didn't do too bad here either. I felt like I was off to a strong start in the beginning on the month but then I fell flat towards the middle and end! I ran out of nonsense to talk about! Hopefully I can at least maintain this kind of pace for the year! 5 down and 10 to go! I might in fact up this one later on this year, but we'll see!



CHALLENGE 3: 2023 New Release Challenge

One Girl in All the World by Kendare Blake (1/31/23)


Only 1 book read! I know! What happened?! Lol! I did better with my TBR challenge and I'm not too worried about this one yet! It's about time my TBR pile minimized...but then again the new releases would just stack up in there too! Lol. Only 19 to go!



CHALLENGE 4: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2023

Reborn Yesterday by Tessa Bailey (3/17/20)
Holding Smoke by Elle Cosimano (5/3/16)
This Time Tomorrow by Tessa Bailey (6/13/20)
Today, Tomorrow and Always by Tessa Bailey (4/25/21)
Seasons of the Storm by Elle Cosimano (6/23/20)
Seasons of Chaos by Elle Cosimano (6/8/21)


SIX TBR books! I felt really good about this one! I even started another TBR book yesterday but didn't get much read in it since I went out to dinner last night. Only 14 to go!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!