Jan 24, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I read:

Hexbound by Chloe Neill


Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning


If Walls Could Talk by Juliet Blackwell


Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


Currently Reading:

The Vampire Voss by Colleen Gleason



What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Unfinished Song by Tara Maya


Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright


Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare


1 comment:

  1. Ooohhhh, Clockwork Angel! Love that one!
    I'm still working on writing my review for Shadowfever. I keep changing things on it. I still can't believe it's over!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!