Feb 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.



A troubled soul. An impossible choice. A final battle.

Wrestling with the werewolf curse pulsing deep inside of her, Grace Divine was finally able to find her brother, but it nearly cost her everything.

With her boyfriend, Daniel, stuck in wolf form and Sirhan's death approaching, time is running out for Grace to stop Caleb Kalbi and his gang of demons. If she fails, her family and hometown will perish. Everything rests on Grace's shoulders.

The final installment in The Dark Divine trilogy brings Daniel and Grace's love story to a breathtaking conclusion.


Soooo can't wait for the end! Really enjoyed this series!! And the covers have been really pretty too! Like this one a lot too!

AUTHOR: Bree Despain
PUBLISHER: EgmontUSA
GENRE: YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE: March 13, 2012



Celia Graves was once an ordinary human, but those days are long gone. Now she strives to maintain her sanity and her soul while juggling both vampire abilities and the powers of a Siren.

Warned of a magical “bomb” at a local elementary school, Celia forces an evacuation. Oddly, the explosion seems to have no effect, puzzling both Celia and the FBI. Two weeks later, a strangely persistent bruise on Celia’s leg turns out to be the first sign of a magical zombie plague.

Finding the source of the plague isn’t Celia’s only concern. Her alcoholic mother has broken out of prison on the Sirens’ island; her little sister’s ghost has possessed a young girl; and one of Celia’s boyfriends, a powerful mage, has disappeared.


I've enjoyed this series too! Although the cover change isn't necessarily a thing I like. I enjoyed the first three covers where Celia's face was the cover and she was shadowed and whatnot. But I guess I will grow to like these as well.

AUTHOR: Cat Adams
PUBLISHER: Tor Books
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: March 13, 2012





20 comments:

  1. I love werewolf books! :) great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Isis Collar looks interesting . . . definitely a nice twist on the usual urban fantasy fare.

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya... :D

    I love when a series book I've been dying to read is released. You get two on the same day! Score!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get on both these series! Great choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize that The Savage Grace was a werewolf book. Maybe I will check out this series after all even though it's YA. Thanks for sharing!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing waiting on picks! They sound like something I really need to check out - thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-10-persona-is-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read either of these series, I'll definitely have to check them out. Thanks for stopping by my Waiting on Wednesday pick. I'm an old follower, see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting choices!!!! The Isis Collar is really different, lots going on, too!! Savage Grace looks exciting. I haven't read the series, but it looks really good. Thx for sharing! I'm a new follower! My Wow is here: Colorimetry

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover for both books and they both sound interesting.

    Here is my WoW http://tinyurl.com/7mhy8pc

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you Jess! I can't wait for The Savage Grace! The ending of The Lost Saint?!? *Shakes head* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still need to start Despain's series. I have the first one sitting here in my TBR pile!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've only read The Dark Divine but I'm hoping to finish the series up when The Savage Grace comes out! Great picks, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These books are starting to grow on me....thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST -

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read either of those series, but I've heard good things about Bree's series!
    Hope you get to read them soon!
    Thank you so much for continuing to support my blog, Jessica! It means the world to me!
    -Alli!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I keep seeing the Dark Divine series covers around. The dresses are so pretty. I might have to check them out. Thanks for stopping by My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great picks! Thanks for sharing now I will keep an eye out from them. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    -Erika(from Let's talk about books)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have an ARC of The Savage Grace and i hope to read it before it's release date but i have to hurry because i need to read the book before it too. Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't read the second Dark Divine book yet but the first was excellent. Great pick! Hope you have a great week! Shari

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really need to read the Dark Divine series..it sounds awesome!!
    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by and sorry for the late comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gosh, I'm so curious about that Dark Divine series. Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!