Mar 4, 2013

Cover Art Reveal--Through the Zombie Glass



OMG! I looooved the first one in this series--although still pining and slowly dying waiting for Intertwined 4--and cannot wait to read this one! The cover is pretty cool too! Very flashy! Like the more blue of her dress this time around, the mad hatter hat and of course the adorable bunny!


This is likely not the official cover description, but it's what I found at Imperial Beach Teen Blog, and I just HAD to share this cover here too!

Inspired by the childhood classic Alice in Wonderland, this harrowing and romantic story features teen zombie slayer Alice Bell who has lost so much—family, friends, her home. After a strange new zombie attack, Alice fears she may be losing her mind as well. A terrible darkness blooms inside her, urging her to do wicked things. The whispers of the dead assault her ears and mirrors seem to come frighteningly to life. She’s never needed her team of zombie slayers more—including her boyfriend, Cole—than she does now. But as Cole strangely withdraws and the zombies gain new strength, Ali knows one false step may doom them all.


Still no official release date, but so far it's slated for September 2013.



12 comments:

  1. I loved that book to death. And even though this is a beautiful cover, I don't think it quite fits the forst cover though, that one being more romantiv and pensive really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover is so awesomely pretty. I can't WAIT to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this cover! I still haven't been able to read the first book in this series, but hopefully soon. I'm going to go share this cover with my readers, I'll be sure to link you as the source of where I seen it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh.. This is a pretty cover though I still prefer the FRIST one. I kinda forgot what happened in the first book so I'll have to read that again before I read the second. But I did remember I loved it A LOT :D

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do like this cover. Beautiful. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice cover! I like the card theme as well. The mirror effect is also very cool. Thank you for sharing :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the first book so I really can't wait for this!! The cover is gorgeous!

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This cover is very pretty. I haven't started reading this series yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I like the cover a lot!! Cant wait to read it!! but i still havent even read the first one!
    :/
    NEED to soon!

    -Theresa M. Jones

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cover but I hate her face. Why is it white? Is it like that on purpose or it it a bad makeup job???

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a bit worried about these relationship issues mentioned in the synopsis, but I do love the cover and how it fits the title perfectly. The only thing that bothers me is Ali's face; it looks kind of weird.
    Thanks for sharing, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!