Mar 28, 2013

Random Thursday

Let's get really random today! Easter is Sunday and I decided to share pics of my favorite Easter candy that I can only get at Easter time!

Plus I gave up chocolate candy for Lent, so I am in some withdraw with some of these! At least I am able to have two of them while I wait though!

First candy that I can only get at Easter time: 

Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs! Definitely my favorite shape for some reason! Mostly because it's easier to pull the chocolate off without all the curves and angles the others have! That way, there's more peanut butter to the taste!!


Reese's Pieces Eggs! Yes, more Reese's peanut butter candy! I loooove these little guys for the same reason as the other eggs! More peanut butter than the standard pieces!


Then to deviate from all the yummy peanut butter, I also love the White Chocolate M&Ms that Target has had now for the past 2 years! Love me some white chocolate!


And jelly beans are a favorite too, of course. But technically, I think these guys can be found year round at Walgreens, but not necessarily in a good sized bag. Or maybe not even Brachs.


What are some of your favorite Easter only Candies?




4 comments:

  1. Cadbury eggs! You forgot those ;) They are my fave's and I am so thankful they only come out at Easter! Otherwise I would be as big as a house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did 'not' eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg today and it was 'not' delicious. ;) I hope you have a few stored up for post-Lent.


    ~Sabrina@iheart y.a.fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite are the Milky Way eggs, which also only come out at Easter! Coming in second is the big chocolate bunny my mother always gets me (even now), though I have convinced her to drop the size down from a pound to four ounces, for calorie reasons. :)

    ~ Cliffie @ Treasure Hunters Book Club

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Reese's pieces eggs! I haven't seen the white chocolate M&M's, but white chocolate is my favorite so I would love those too :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!