Mar 30, 2013

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.


Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: FAVORITE CHARACTER NAMES {PART 2}

*in no particular order


CHARLEY
Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones


Not only is Charley just pure awesomeness, but I love the name Charley for a girl! It's just freaking cool!





XANDRA
The Immortal Empire series by Kate Locke


How cool is her name? Plus, Xandra's just cool! I love the way she dresses as portrayed on the cover!





REYES
Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones


Another cool name! This is the first I've seen the name in this series! Totally love it now!





VALEK
Study Trilogy by Maria V. Snyder


Yeah, Valek is an awesome name! Never seen it anywhere else but in this series but I do like it! It has a nice ring to it!





DAEMON
Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Note that this name is HIGHLY different than the last Damon I chose in the post from a few years ago. This Daemon has an "e" in his name! So totally different! Plus I do like that "e", it just makes you notice it all the more and Daemon is just so freaking awesome!



3 comments:

  1. ooooh great picks! I just bought the first two books in the Immortal Vamp series! Xandra is a cool name hehe =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I unfortunately have not read any of these books, but those names are very unique! Galen un particular catches my attention because I haven't heard/seen it before in any variation :) Great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all great names, Jessica :) Great top 5!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!