Mar 23, 2013

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.


Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: Best Urban Fantasy Book Series!


*in no particular order
 


WOMEN OF THE OTHERWORLD SERIES
By Kelley Armstrong

While this series is completed, it still remains one of my all time favorites in the Urban Fantasy genre!! Totally rocked my reading world!!





THE HOLLOWS SERIES
by Kim Harrison

This was one of my first Urban Fantasy series that I started when I began reading adult books--I know I say that a lot sometimes, but it's true! And what can I say, I just LOVE this series! There has just been soooo much that's happened in it, it blows my mind! Look forward to seeing how Kim wraps it up eventually, but she can take her time!





NIGHT HUNTRESS SERIES
by Jeaniene Frost

It ROCKS! (enough said!)

I pretty much enjoy all 3 of her series, but her first one just has that special place in my heart more. Mostly because it was the foundation for the other two!





JANE TRUE SERIES
by Nicole Peeler

This is definitely a fave! I don't think I've ever read such a kickass series that has so much humor and snark in it! Seriously, what's not to love about Jane and her world?





FEVER SERIES
by Karen Marie Moning

To channel my 90s self: "IT'S DA BOMB!" Honestly! (As Austin would say) Haha! Getting carried away obviously, but yes I sooooo looooove this series!



SOME YA PARANORMAL CHOICES THAT CAN BE CONSIDERED URBAN FANTASY, JUST YA UF!


13 TO LIFE SERIES
by Shannon Delany

Like you didn't expect to see this one! Loooved this series!





DARKEST POWERS TRILOGY
by Kelley Armstrong

I definitely enjoyed Kelley's first foray into the YA world! This series was just awesomeness!





VAMPIRE ACADEMY SERIES
by Richelle Mead

The series that brought me back to YA! And basically let me know that there was a YA paranormal genre back in action! Plus I totally loved this series!





INTERTWINED SERIES
by Gena Showalter

This definitely had to be one of the first books I read that had a mostly male pov--mostly since he's the main character, yet we get to see the other character's pov's too! I sooooooooo looooooooved this series! And FYI: this is the #1 series on my list that is killing me with its last cliffhanger ending and waiting for the next release! Really hope it's soon!





THE MEDIATOR SERIES
by Jenny Carroll/Meg Cabot

Showing the first cover art in this series and is what I have! This was one of the few paranormal YA books I was able to find back in the day! Totally LOVED it naturally and will probably remain in one of my all time faves list! Just loved it! 

 


1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!