Mar 25, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Tempest's Fury by Nicole Peeler (5 stars)
The Isis Collar by Cat Adams (4.5 stars)
Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy (4 stars)
With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent (5 stars)
Haunted by Jeanne C. Stein (5 stars)





About to Start Reading:
 
Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting (ARC)





What I Plan to Read this Week:

Blood-Kissed Sky by J.A. London
Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr





Other Posts of Interest:




7 comments:

  1. Oh, I am looking forward to 'With All my Soul' - I love this series, and I'm sad this will be the last book :(

    Great list, Jessica!

    Thanks for stopping by my It's Monday post earlier.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by - the Cat Adams series looks interesting, as does the one from Jeanne Stein.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a wonderful reading week. The Isis Collar is on my TBR mountain. I have no clue about when I will get to read it though. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read one little novella in the Soul Screamers series, and I remembered liking it, but I never continued with the series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Flight, and I read your review. I have to get on that. I need to read Dead Silence too. I also need to get around to reading Carnival of Souls. Ugh. so many books on my shelves, so little time. Thanks for stopping by my Monday post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You are certainly not in a reading slump! Lots of good books ready for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just finished (but was still reading on Monday)
    First they killed my father. A Daughter of Cambodia Remembers by Loung Ung and
    Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell, two completely different books but both very great reads.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!