Mar 21, 2013

Random Thursday

Guess what?!?!?!


We are now down to 42 days til RT!!! That's just over a month!! Getting very excited!

In fact, I've decided that this year I am going to pitch to an actual literary agent!! Yup! I've made my appointment and everything! Last year, I did the Friday Pitch-a-Poolza and it gave me a brief idea of what to expect. Now I've decided that I want to try the real deal.

I really really would like to be able to get my book out there the old fashion way, but there is a good chance that that might not happen. If that is the case, I might try the self publishing route. Because I really do like my book that I wrote--as any author does! All I can do is try my best! 

Hopefully my nerves won't be too high that day, not likely, but a girl can hope!





1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!